We provide industry analysis using secondary data sources, such as third party reports, ABS, commercial data and your data, and primary market online research ranging from online focus groups, co-creation, and discovery community discussions to targeted online survey research. While the options are many, we design a research method based on your overall strategic goals. But before we begin to discuss market research options, we first need to get a brief from you to ensure the presented method meets your needs and budget.
How we work
Developing a strategic marketing plan will determine what gaps need new insights, from understanding potential customers’ motivation to discovering the customer journey to better target your marketing messages.
First briefing (via zoom)
- Initial project briefing in zoom meeting to get to know you and your objectives.
- Designing the insight plan and guiding you through the process.
- Choosing the correct data and collection methods.
- Screening of customer data and identifying the target audience.
- Insights capture and data clean-up.
- Data and or research analysis.
- Reporting and identifying actionable insights.
- Integrating insights into strategic planning to focus future resources and objectives.
Some of the research methods we have employed:
- Online and mobile surveys
- Online chat focus groups
- Online video focus groups
- Online community and discussion boards
- Secondary market analysis
- Customer data analysis
- Customer journey mapping
- Employee co-creation
- Advertising testing
- App development feedback
- Product research
- App co-creation
Some of the industries worked with:
- Public services